Login Register
Forum » The Slots
» The fall of BTG
Login Register
to reply.
Viewing 6 Posts - 1 through 6. (6 of 6) 1
« Back to The Slots 22/06/2022 at 10:14 0 0 #12592 Weemonk23

Remember when BTG was THE leading slot provider when a new release caused excitement? They changed the market with Megaways which has been licensed to death and is now common place across nearly all the other providers.

How often now do you see a BTG new release getting hammered or big wins being posted (excluding the Hideous hit on Danger). It's all so rare if not at all.

I still get the new release emails and they never sound exciting. Mega Clusters just does nothing for me and now we have Millionaire Rush. 

I'm sure BTG still make plenty of bank but they've been pushed down the ranking by NoLimit and Hacksaw.

Discuss - do you still rate them? Do you play their new games?

Davey ate my hamster
22/06/2022 at 13:28 0 0 #12595 CraigSlots

Funny that, i was just watching Hideous and he was streaming the release of the new millionaire game.

Think he hit huge within an hour as sat on a 15k balance.

He sure does well as the poster child of BTG these days.

I fully agree though, BTG is becoming what Netent did, old news and left behind. 

We shall see

22/06/2022 at 13:46 0 0 #12600 Jimboscooker

Yeah they have fell off hard. They are making do much money from the megaways licence that they don't need to try and be innovative anymore. Like Craig said, they will die a death like netent did. 

Some drama? Hideous getting extra RTP for being the poster boy?  CraigSlots  haha. 

Weemonk isn't Scottish
22/06/2022 at 14:53 0 0 #12607 Rowanvella

CraigSlots - 22/06/2022 at 13:28

Funny that, i was just watching Hideous and he was streaming the release of the new millionaire game.

Think he hit huge within an hour as sat on a 15k balance.

He sure does well as the poster child of BTG these days.

I fully agree though, BTG is becoming what Netent did, old news and left behind. 

We shall see

I have played millions of spins on BTG games. I think hideous is a genuine guy but I simply refuse to believe that a normal player is going to have two huge hits on their games in the manner that he has, especially on those stakes. 

The odds of him hitting that 1500x twice is so extremely low that it happening on the game's "launch video" just seems unbelievable to me. 

I smell a rat. 

22/06/2022 at 18:10 0 0 #12613 GameRoom

here we go this new stupid game from BTG

https://youtu.be/20EYW6LFRwc

22/06/2022 at 19:48 0 0 #12615 Weemonk23

Big fat no from me there on playing that. Especially since I watched one of the max wins of NoLimit City's new Fulsom Prison game (think that's what it is called) and it came from a normal bonus - 75,000x. Yeah, I know where I'd rather play

Davey ate my hamster
Viewing 6 Posts - 1 through 6. (6 of 6) 1

Please login or register to reply to this topic.

You must be 18+ to access this site.

Please enter your birthday:

You must also consent to our use of cookies.

More Info