Login Register
Forum » General Discussion
» Shout out to Craig
Login Register
to reply.
Viewing 6 Posts - 1 through 6. (6 of 6) 1
« Back to General Discussion 03/11/2020 at 12:42 1 1 #7468 Weemonk23

So on his latest video Craig was very honest about having offline sessions, losing a large amount of money, being on a break thereafter and also added the loss amount to his overall tally on the video. 

Many say they want transparency from streamers and if that isn't transparency then what is? 

Recently told Craig that the honesty that he and Jimbo show in many things (paraphrasing) is why I support them and interact here. I can't imagine a certain streamer who puts videos up everyday doing the same. 

I appreciate you being honest Craig and i doubt I'm alone on that. Shit happens, we all lose and this is part of gambling. It's not all shiny as some streamers may portray. 

I am really Craig's dad
03/11/2020 at 12:54 1 0 #7469 Jdollard333

Definitely agree there, he could of easily said he took a break and not that he lost the 20K but was honest and we've all been there. Not to that extent but I'd say everyone here has had a few weeks where they lost way more than they should have.

The honesty they show is great and all streamers are nowhere near that honest. 

Don't know what way it's going to go with the lads being in the UK and getting screwed but I hope they keep streaming where they can and putting videos up.

03/11/2020 at 13:00 1 0 #7470 superdavey

Ok lads be honest, how much has Craig paid you both to be nice to him 🤣😆 All seriousness completely agree with the above!

Blessings
03/11/2020 at 15:49 1 1 #7474 Jdollard333

superdavey Profile - 03/11/2020 at 13:00

Ok lads be honest, how much has Craig paid you both to be nice to him 🤣😆 All seriousness completely agree with the above!

So far going by the leaderboard they have paid me £600 to be nice to them but give it a few days I'm up for a raise 😂 

03/11/2020 at 17:18 0 0 #7476 CraigSlots

Honesty costs nothing at the end of the day, never crossed my mind not to admit it... i'm slightly ashamed of it but i understand what gambling is and the risk that is there, it comes hand in hand. 

Someone that can sustain daily deposits and losses months on end doesn't interest me.

Breaks for me are really important when i'm on a losing streak and you will notice a lot more content from me when i'm breaking even or winning

03/11/2020 at 17:43 0 0 #7477 superdavey

CraigSlots Profile - 03/11/2020 at 17:18

Honesty costs nothing at the end of the day, never crossed my mind not to admit it... i'm slightly ashamed of it but i understand what gambling is and the risk that is there, it comes hand in hand. 

Someone that can sustain daily deposits and losses months on end doesn't interest me.

Breaks for me are really important when i'm on a losing streak and you will notice a lot more content from me when i'm breaking even or winning

In that case, hes a right bastard that Craig! 😝🤣

Blessings
Viewing 6 Posts - 1 through 6. (6 of 6) 1

Please login or register to reply to this topic.

You must be 18+ to access this site.

Please enter your birthday:

You must also consent to our use of cookies.

More Info