Login Register
to reply.
Viewing 4 Posts - 1 through 4. (4 of 4) 1
« Back to The Slots 24/11/2021 at 15:15 0 0 #11120 GameRoom

new megatwatt btg slot

Demo test

https://play.bigtimevegas.com/games/diamondfruits

24/11/2021 at 16:00 1 0 #11122 Weemonk23

Gave up caring about BTG a while back. They were king once but not now.

I am really Craig's dad
24/11/2021 at 16:17 1 0 #11123 shakinaces

Saw this earlier but hadn't touched, TY for posting the demo link.

I love how in Demo play it drops a bonus within 11 spins on a higher stake than I'd usually play, with such crazy frequency...

Even more so than their other cluster games, I applaud the ideas to try something different to other slots, but I find it so hard to spot wins / pre-empt tumbles that it just ends up too overcomplicated and not as fun as many other games.

The joy with their megaways concept was that when you hit a win you could immediately see what you needed to drop next (K on 3, J or 10 on 2 etc) so it built the tension up a bit in the bonus... the cluster games are so busy it just seems impossible to quickly see where you have 4-of-a-kind and need things to drop.

Also seemed a bit tight that it gave me a win on 28x multi and only paid 7x lol... no doubt will see some monster 1,000x + hits on this in youtube videos imminently!

24/11/2021 at 17:40 0 0 #11126 GameRoom

shakinaces - 24/11/2021 at 16:17

Saw this earlier but hadn't touched, TY for posting the demo link.

I love how in Demo play it drops a bonus within 11 spins on a higher stake than I'd usually play, with such crazy frequency...

Even more so than their other cluster games, I applaud the ideas to try something different to other slots, but I find it so hard to spot wins / pre-empt tumbles that it just ends up too overcomplicated and not as fun as many other games.

The joy with their megaways concept was that when you hit a win you could immediately see what you needed to drop next (K on 3, J or 10 on 2 etc) so it built the tension up a bit in the bonus... the cluster games are so busy it just seems impossible to quickly see where you have 4-of-a-kind and need things to drop.

Also seemed a bit tight that it gave me a win on 28x multi and only paid 7x lol... no doubt will see some monster 1,000x + hits on this in youtube videos imminently!

not bad, I did like 300 spins got one bonus pay me 55x
I will give try when it get out

Viewing 4 Posts - 1 through 4. (4 of 4) 1

Please login or register to reply to this topic.

You must be 18+ to access this site.

Please enter your birthday:

You must also consent to our use of cookies.

More Info