Login Register 18+
Forum » The Slots
» crazy night
Login Register
to reply.
Viewing 1 Post - 1 only. (1 of 1) 1
« Back to The Slots 02/05/2020 at 15:08 0 0 #5354 Icon showing author of the current post: ballsin ballsin

been grinding piggy riches on 20cents for 3 sessions , this time just got on changed the bet to 40cents put on 100 auto and on the 9th spin in get the bonus for 15 spins at a 5x , multiplier gets up to 19x then first reel 6 blue purses stacked, second reel 2 queens, third fourth and fifth? 3x 4x 6x. bonus only up to 60 at that point then last spin 3 10s and 2 missed multipliers at the end , drops down some kings they connect with a 4x and 6x and 23x multi BAM 2900xish

night continued had 500x on punk rocker , 300x honey rush, few lucky hits on "mega ball" , 1000x coin on 30cents on razor shark, crazy night all in all . Only disappointment were the playngo book games but hey "cant have everything". great night cashed out total of 1750 peaked at 1900ish. All from 3 30cad deposits.

Something weird ive noticed now at casumo or might be my settings. You used to be able to lock withdrawals now I don't see the option anymore. When you go to reverse one now and you have more than 1 withdrawal pending it shows you the biggest one irrelevant to the order they in. 

I had a 50cad daily  limit before this end of the month and since I set limits I never had a "big" hit till this month when I took all the limits off. Tin foil hat anyone?

Viewing 1 Post - 1 only. (1 of 1) 1

Please login or register to reply to this topic.