Login Register
Forum » General Discussion
» Bonus Hunts
Login Register
to reply.
Viewing 3 Posts - 1 through 3. (3 of 3) 1
« Back to General Discussion 14/09/2021 at 23:44 0 0 #10288 pokersmasher

After not playing for a while I decided to do a small bonus hunt.

At 40p a spin was expecting between 8-10 bonuses and managed only 6. To say that I was fed up with spending over two and half hours to collect them for then to pay only £33 is an understatement. The highlight was Opal Fruits that managed to reach a multplier of x3 after the ten free spins and 7.5x payout.

Who else finds that bonus hunts are just tedium unless you are watching the edited highlights of someone else doing them.

14/09/2021 at 23:49 0 0 #10290 CraigSlots

To get an hour of bonus footage now for me takes upwards of 2 full days.. i don't even have 2 full days where i can sit at the computer during a week.

Go back 2 years with quick spins and buys, i could crack out an hour video in 3 hours and have a great time.

Soooo many people complaining that they still love to gamble, but it is unbelievably time consuming.

What are we going to do about it? Nothing, because the people in charge are justifying their high paying jobs by making up awful rules and we get no say as a punter.

15/09/2021 at 12:35 0 0 #10297 Weemonk23

Never done a bonus hunt. I don't think i could hack doing it for them all to be rubbish.

Viewing 3 Posts - 1 through 3. (3 of 3) 1

Please login or register to reply to this topic.

You must be 18+ to access this site.

Please enter your birthday:

You must also consent to our use of cookies.

More Info