Login Register
Forum » General Discussion
» Bonus Buys
Login Register
to reply.
Viewing 4 Posts - 1 through 4. (4 of 4) 1
« Back to General Discussion 14/09/2021 at 23:29 0 0 #10286 pokersmasher

Should Bonus Buys be permitted in the UK with a maximum £2 stake?

Just a thought that if players could buy a bonus for a couple of quid to enjoy the slot bonuses rather than the grind to get them it may be no bad thing. With the limited buy in there would of course be limited payouts too.

Some folks just like playing the bonuses such as Vikings Unleashed or Extra Chilli and would proably enjoy this.

14/09/2021 at 23:46 0 0 #10289 CraigSlots

Maximum £2 stake, as in a £200 buy if the buy was 100x?

Or a £2 maximum buy?

I feel like a £2 maximum buy would be a bit of an insult to people who can afford a bit more, but i get that it would allow us to have fun with 5 scatters bonuses on the nolimit games and that

15/09/2021 at 00:26 0 0 #10294 pokersmasher

I actually mean a £2 bonus buy and of course the payouts would be low but maybe they could be tweaked such as Extra Chilli with more gambles up to 50 spins.

This would just allow even low stake players to enjoy the features more often without breaking the bank

Craig, yes it would allow all players to enjoy the features albeit on a heavily restricted basis

15/09/2021 at 12:31 0 0 #10296 Weemonk23

Just bring bonus buys back. Look at how much you have to grind a game for bonus most times. How often do you hit a top feature on a Nolimit game....near enough never.

I spend way longer on slots trying to get a bonus than if I did if i bought it. Makes no sense - the UKGC think they are protecting by banning them yet its ok for a player to online for hours trying to hit something they may never hit.

Viewing 4 Posts - 1 through 4. (4 of 4) 1

Please login or register to reply to this topic.

You must be 18+ to access this site.

Please enter your birthday:

You must also consent to our use of cookies.

More Info